Welcome to the Banished Wiki
The wiki dedicated to the Banished game.
149 articles in English
Banished is a city-building strategy game for PC developed by Shining Rock Software, where you control a group of exiled travelers who decide to restart their lives in a new land. They have only the clothes on their backs and a cart filled with supplies from their homeland.
The objective of the game is to keep the population alive and grow it into a successful culture. Options for feeding the people include hunting and gathering, agriculture, trade, and fishing. However, sustainable practices must be considered to survive in the long term.
More information can be found here.
Banished is available for Windows only.
- Purchase Banished on the Humble Store
- Purchase Banished directly from Shining Rock Software
- Purchase Banished on Steam
- Purchase Banished on gog.com
Popular and useful pages
We are currently maintaining 149 articles!
Recent changes | New pages | Missing pages
- How to help
- See how you can help contribute to the Banished Wiki!
- Register an account to keep track of your contributions.
- Wiki rules
- Frequently asked questions
- Wiki Pages
- New users come here.